How ViewWise Helps the Financial Services Industry
Computhink provides Document Management / Content Management
Solutions for Financial Services Firms. Computhink’s ViewWise® streamlines
business processes, improves customer service, reduces costs, and helps
Financial Institutions such as investment services firms, wealth management,
insurance and credit institutions, and mortgage and brokerage firms are all paper intensive
environments that need to reduce costs and increase service levels and operational efficiencies,
all while complying with various regulatory laws. Such regulatory laws include Graham-Leach-Bliley, SEC 17a-3 and 17a-4, The Patriot Act, Sarbanes-Oxley sections 302 and 404 for public companies, IRS Rev. Proc. 97-22 and NASD 3010 & NYSE 342.
For information on Commercial Banking specifically, click here.
For information for Mortgage Brokers / Title Agencies specifically, click here.
Recognized benefits include:
- Establish a central repository with access security privileges assigned
- Automate business processes and route documents and files for further action
- Apply retention rules to documents to save on data storage and comply with regulations
- Review Audit trails for user and document activity performed in the system
- Facilitate collaboration from remote sites by providing online access to information and resources
- Provide complete document security and disaster recovery
- Reduction of paper, copy and storage costs
- Print, email, and fax right from ViewWise without the need for the native application which saves on license costs
- Create annotations, redactions, revisions and versions to reliably retrieve current and historical information and prove its authenticity
- Improve Compliance with federal regulations in document storage and retrieval
- Provide online access of information and resources to branch offices, remote workers, partners, and vendors
- Adhere to regulatory requirements such as the PATRIOT Act, FRCP, Check Truncation Act and Check 21
ViewWise stores your files electronically and ensures your documents are protected in the event of a disaster, while easy and fast retrieval speeds up the regulatory audit process.
Click to Download PDF version